Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

RNP Planner Tool

Wallis Dudhnath - 29th April 2019  (07:55 GMT)

Not sure if you have included 5G.

As the Core Network is now an all IP environment and there is a lot of understanding about QoS / QCI there is now a reduced need for 2G / 3G Circuit Switched solutions, e.g. CSFB, etc..

4G and beyond is now the main "theme". VoLTE, VioLTE, SMSoLTE, etc.. are now the Services that will use a 4G IP Core Network. 5G will bring about Massive MTC - Machine_Type_Communication - and Industrialised IOT - Internet of Things.

At the time of writing (2019) there is a lot of focus on the deployment of 5G solutions. 2G / 3G vertical assets have been sweated and several CSPs are now winding down the 2G/3G Networks

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Radiomotiv - 27th April 2019  (22:37 GMT)

Hello,

I have developped an RNP planner tool that is able to plan and output all 2G 3G 4G radio network planning parameter one-shot (frequencies and bsic, lac, cell id, scrampling codes, PCI, PRACH, neighboring intra/inter/irat, ...).
If you are interessed in please contact me in private (Radiomootive@gmail.com)

Thank you

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.