Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Troubleshoot roaming fault

wallis dudhnath - 28th May 2019  (07:56 GMT)

Hi Gerinc,

Sorry for the delayed answer. Just a follow up to Rawand's response.

For Roaming to work there needs to be a Roaming Agreement between the HPLMN and the VPLMN.

This will help to ensure that the Service Level Agreement can be fulfilled and will ensure that
Billing information can be extracted / processed and sent to the relevant Mobile / Wireline operator (CSP). Refer to TAP3 / RAP processes.

With GSM (and 3G, 4G, etc..) the HLR / HSS / UDC / etc.. is updated when there is a change of Location.
This is required so that the HPLMN can signal and route calls. At the time of writing (2019) most CSPs are using CAMEL, e.g. Phase 2, as a Feature to help with Telephony PrePaid services. The VPLMN and the HPLMN will
as a minimum be required to support CAP V2 and MAP V3. The MSC/VLR/gsmSSF and the STP layer will need to be
able to process IMSI and MSISDN.

IMSI analysis and MSISDN digit decoding are Features that MSC/VLR/gsmSSF supports.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

CAP - CAMEL application part

CSP - Communication Service Provider

MAP - Mobile Application Part

rawand - 20th May 2012  (09:06 GMT)

dear is didn't get your poing but for making a success location update like if you roamer A and what to perform a success LU under B in B side you IMSI translation with E164 & E214 need to be added in MSCs STPs and SCCP carrier in A side will added B E164 in their HLR for camel their E164 and VMSC GTs need to be added too in IN side

Gerinc - 22nd March 2012  (16:37 GMT)

Hello to all in forum,

May somebody say me what could be the basic verifications needed to do in Operator A when a subscriber of Operator A is in roaming in Operator B (in other country) if Subcriber A is not making Location Update.

For roamers of Operator B to roam in Operator A (I would be A operator) I need to verify the IMSIS analysis and Global title data, but the opposite event how would be?

I think to verify with signaling provider, but in MSC of my side is needed to verify something?

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.