Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

HLR Subscriber Data

KolaAde - 15th February 2018  (17:24 GMT)

how do i list all the numbers with a particular APNID on the HLR?

Wallis Dudhnath - 17th May 2017  (10:40 GMT)

You will need to contact your local Ericsson office and obtain the ALEX that aligns with your HLR / HSS / UDC software version. With each software versions MML parameters are added or at times removed.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Joseph - 15th May 2017  (20:07 GMT)

Can anybody assist with the commands to create a number in the Ericsson HLR? Thanks

Wallis Dudhnath - 2nd August 2016  (14:57 GMT)

To help with prepaid / postpaid you can check the category key.
For Prepaid there will be an OICK (old and reflects pre-CAMEL solution) or a CAMEL Subscription Identity (CSI) flag set against the MSISDN. This will be the CSP - CAMEL Service Profile.

STYPES can be used with a value for CDRs. In the past I have used STYPE with a value to help with
prepaid and postpaid CDR processing. Mediation device can have logic to filter / process CDRs using a STYPE value.

santosh - 1st August 2016  (13:22 GMT)

subscribe data profile

mah abbas - 25th May 2015  (11:11 GMT)

Can one by a single command add a specific digit in a specific location OR remove a digit from a specific location in all numbers of subscribers in an HLR database

akki - 20th October 2014  (16:11 GMT)

How to know from HGSDP printout whether subscriber is postpaid or prepaid. is there any otherway/command to know this?

S.Gautam - 29th August 2014  (08:17 GMT)

Hi All,

can anyone help me explaining functioning of STYPE(Subscription Type) and how to define new STPE in E/// HLR

Rgds
SG

S.Gautam - 29th August 2014  (08:14 GMT)

To bar all Incomming calls plz use below command

HGSSI:MSISDN=mssisdn,ss=BAIC;

rahulwilliam - 21st June 2011  (07:23 GMT)

I want to know about ericsson HLR profile Full form & its funtion foer exp-OBO,OBI,TS11,22,STYPE

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.