Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
A-Z termination - click here
A-Z termination - CLICK HERE
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

AXE10

Wallis Dudhnath - 10th April 2019  (10:46 GMT)

In the past, AXE10 is based on two key areas:-

APT - Applications
APZ - Processor

An Application System (AS) is created using software components. Once components (software modules) are selected, integrated and configured the build will then be specific for a customer.

To learn more about AXE10, the history and the Software and Hardware I will recommend that you look at
Ericsson's Review magazine. Do a Google search for Ericsson AXE10 and Review. You will find
several detailed articles.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

linton - 25th November 2004  (08:05 GMT)

Can you send me the hardware architecture or design of axe-10 Switch with the working principles, etc?
thanx.....

Ninja - 16th November 2004  (02:39 GMT)

Hi all,
I would like to know if anyone knows a source of information (or the formula) about SERVICE QUALITY STATISTICS (AXE10)
For example:
- Number of congestions in the own exchange
- Number of congestions in the next exchange
- Rejected calls
- What's NEOSNOSE mean? (NUMBERS CALLS WITH END-OF-SELECTION CODES NOT CONNECTED TO ANY SPECIFIED EVENT GROUP)

Thanks!
Regards
Ninja

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.