Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Call flow for international Roaming

Wallis Dudhnath - 11th November 2016  (10:33 GMT)

Good start is with GSM TS 03.82. It has flows for CF and the different conditions, e.g. Now Reply, Not Reachable, Busy and Unconditional. Look at ETSI dot org. Note that posts with URLs are rejected by this forum.

HLR/HSS/UDC will need to be configured so that CF (with conditions) can be checked with the Roaming status.

Borana - 10th November 2016  (14:20 GMT)

I want the flow of the CFR ( call forwarding)

Wallis Dudhnath - 28th October 2015  (15:20 GMT)

For Roaming, CSPs have TAP and RAP procedures in place. For cross-border routes CDRs are transferred via a Mediator.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Abdul - 26th October 2015  (15:19 GMT)

Hi, How to identify the voicemail trombone CDRs in TAP file. Basically how to identify the MT and its related MO CDR for call forwarding in TAP file. I want to identify the MT and MO CDRs for voicemail call forwarding when subscriber in roaming.

Wahid - 4th June 2012  (08:58 GMT)

for inbound roamers, the selection of PLMN depends on the roaming agreement between , but still an inbound sub can register to one PLMN at a time and that is HPLMN

tk - 13th December 2010  (08:57 GMT)

call forward unconditionally, does it generate a record in the tap file? in camel..

what abt when imsi is detached?

Hocsène - 12th October 2010  (15:29 GMT)

Call flow roaming

jenish gandhi - 11th October 2010  (19:00 GMT)

i want to know about roaming protocol and fully details of it...how it works....introduction with figure..

jenish gandhi - 11th October 2010  (18:56 GMT)

hi...i m jenish....

Monalisa - 18th September 2010  (08:21 GMT)

What is the cause of outgoing call issue of ported in roaming prepaid Number

Other messages

Other messages: [Next 10 >>]

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.