Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Analysing the core network of CDMA

Mushie - 19th July 2017  (14:46 GMT)

Hello,
Thanks so much for the help

Wallis Dudhnath - 18th July 2017  (13:24 GMT)

Although the earlier answer is for GSM/3G/4G some parameters can be useful for CDMA Networks based on IS-95.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Wallis Dudhnath - 18th July 2017  (13:20 GMT)

Have a look at 3GPP and ITU specifications. Below are examples. You can get the specifications via a Google search.

ITU-T Recommendation E.880:

"Field data collection and evaluation on the performance of equipment, networks and services"

ITU-T Recommendation X.731:

"Information technology - Open Systems Interconnection - Systems Management: State management function".

ISO 8571: "Information processing systems - Open Systems Interconnection - File Transfer, Access and Management".

GSM 12.04: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+) (GSM); Performance data measurements".

GSM 12.06: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+) GSM network configuration management".

3GPP TS 32.300: "Telecommunication management; Configuration Management (CM); Name convention for Managed Objects".

3GPP TS 32.302: "Telecommunication management; Configuration Management (CM); Notification Integration Reference Point (IRP): Information Service".

Mushie - 17th July 2017  (10:59 GMT)

Hello
Thanks Mr Wallis for your reply. Actually am looking at different key performance indicators in the intra-office traffic like: call attempts, call loss by switching network congestions,call party busy,premature release while ringing, call answering ration and so many others. So i wanted do an evaluation of statistics for this different parameters and i would like to know where i can get the threshold values fixed by the norms in telecommunications

Wallis Dudhnath - 15th July 2017  (09:46 GMT)

For intra-office traffic you will need to look at the signalling statistics between the switches. The vendor will have a raft of counters that can be examined. Another source of information that I use is the CDR / DRs (Charging Data Records) to understand calls that have failed. Raw information is available and will need to be processed and analysed against a set of metrics.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

Mushie - 14th July 2017  (10:29 GMT)

Hello,
Am a student engineer studying in the department of telecommunications and am presently working on the analysis and evaluation of the performances of a core network of CDMA for a particular enterprise. I am analysing the Intra-Office Traffic of the system. And I would like if possible for someone to help throw light on it.
Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.