Free Erlang traffic calculators

The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
Erlang for Excel
VoIP bandwidth calculator
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Call trace or cell trace (Ericsson)

SATHISH - 6th July 2017  (03:56 GMT)

NEED COMMANDS TO TRACE A CALL IN ERICSSON WINFIOL

Raju - 20th September 2016  (19:13 GMT)

Use of Cell trace

Jason - 1st March 2011  (05:41 GMT)

Hi FP;
I am working with Ericsson GSM and also Nortel GSM. With the Ericsson I have the ability to run MRR, FAS, and NCS. The Nortel system has the ability to run Call path Traces and Call traces. Due to the manufacture of our specific MSC we have lost some of the functionality for for the RNO products. I dont know if Ericsson has the ability to run Call path Traces or Call Traces.

FP - 25th February 2011  (09:29 GMT)

Hi all!

Does anyone still deal with GSM or all are in 3G? Anybody working with Ericsson or all in Huawei and ZTE???

FP - 22nd February 2011  (05:15 GMT)

Hi all crazy planners and optimizers!

Does anyone know how to put a cell or cells into trace (Ericsson system)? And where to download them from (which directory if it is pre-set in OSS)? No RNO, MRR, FOX, NOX should be considered. I do not know what is the difference between them at all (call trace and cell trace), because in Motorola system call trace files are actually a result of putting a cell into trace, however in Ericsson only "cell trace" is mentioned and nothing about call trace files.

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.