The world's first online Erlang traffic calculators

Telecom Traffic Online
  Home | Free calculators | Products | Tech. papers | Forum | About us
A-Z termination - click here
A-Z termination - CLICK HERE
A-Z termination using H.323 and SIP
A-Z termination
  • VoIP softswitch

DUAL Softswitch is a complete Voice over IP switching and billing solution.  Flat monthly rate.

Web control panels; Least Cost Routing; Excel tariff uploads; SIP and H323 support.

H323 SIP softswitch >>

• VoIP calling

Premium quality termination for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Direct >>

Our lowest rates for wholesale carriers with their own VoIP switch.

44Mobile >>

Our unique online callshop billing system.

Bill My Calls >>

Poor Downlink Quality

Afaq Manzar - 6th October 2016  (05:31 GMT)

DL quality issue ksa solve kra

sudhanshu shekhar - 10th January 2014  (13:23 GMT)

how we resolve single tch cr drop due to poor ul rx level

Nabard - 18th August 2013  (06:49 GMT)

Dear s
i have check all above thing are ok but yet i have low downlink quality please your support

pcs - 5th April 2010  (13:30 GMT)

Dear Kesaar,

Bad RXQual in DL has many factors.

Those are : 1. Weak signal
2. Interference
Weak signal ==> please check TA of the site as to know how far the site coverage is and also to know the user distribution. If in TA analysis most users are in far/low level signal, then u need to consider to bypass the TRX.

Interference ==> Please check from TA, whether its coverage is overshoot towarsd other site or not. Also check the frequecy allocated in the site (check if adjacent/co-channel happen).
If this site is in the main city, usually the problem is interference. Check also by drive test whether all MAlist channels (hoping channel) also have interference. If yes, then you may need to change Malist freq, or add malist frequecncy and change its MAIO (if FLP).

BR,

PCS

Kesaar - 30th March 2010  (12:01 GMT)

I m working on newly launched GSM network. the Whole hardware is of Nokain Siemens network .As we are adding the TRX in the Site For capacity enhancement. The Rx Level and Downlink quality becoms poor .

Kindly Provide me the Solution

Post a reply to this article

Name Enter your name.
Message Enter your message.
Email Optional -  If you enter your email address in this box, then you will automatically be notified if anyone replies to your message.  Your email address will only be published if you pay to post this message.
Verification
Please confirm you are human.
Press the button to post your message.
Home | Free online calculators | Products | Technical papers | Forum | Contact us | About us

Last modified: 17 May 2017

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.